June 21, 2008

Babymoon...
Before Jeremy and I had Hayden we went on a little weekend getaway to the north Georgia mountains. Well, Jeremy was able to talk me into getting away for a one night babymoon before baby number 2 comes. We left Hayden with some friends of our from church and took off to Stone Mountain. We didn't want to go too far away since I am 8 months pregnant and this is the first time that we have left Hayden.
Jeremy really went out of his way to plan a great relaxing weekend. He got us a Romance Package that included a suite, dinner, breakfast, champagne & strawberries, and massages at the spa!! Here is the double door to our suite!

Here is the lake view from the balcony of our suite.

This is the view from The Commons-where we had dinner on Friday night. That's Stone Mountain. When we got back to the hotel there was sparkling cider and chocolate covered strawberries waiting for us! After we enjoyed those we went to Stone Mountain to see the laser light show. It was pretty amazing.
On Saturday morning we took the Skylift to the top of Stone Mountain.

I had to sit down a rest a few times.

Looks like I should not have gotten on the Skylift....but nobody stopped me. I guess they know better than to question an 8 month pregnant lady!
Here is the carving that's on the side of the mountain.
Click here for more information on Stone Mountain & the carving.
The last thing that we did before we left was get our massages. Jerm got a Swedish massage.
I got a prenatal massage. It was wonderful!!!


1 love notes:

Jessica said...

Glad you got to get away! I know that was so nice! Looks like ya'll had fun!