Braves Game
Tonight we went to the Braves game with some friends of ours, Robert and Lynnsey. When we picked them up we realized that Lynnsey and Hayden were kind of dressed alike! So, we had to get a picture.
Jerm did such a great job finding one of the closest parking spots for his 8 month pregnant wife! He ignored the parking pass color that we had and went to the closest parking lot, then when we got as far as they would "let us" he rolled down the window and said, "I'm gonna need something a little closer for my 8 month pregnant wife." and they directed him to pretty much the first row! It was awesome. The belly talks! And people listen...I tell ya what!
Robert, daddy, and Hayden eating peanuts and talking about hunting while Lynnsey and I talked girl talk. None of us really watched a lot of the game. It was just nice for us to get out with some friends and chat!
Cartoon Network is a place that we had to visit-for Hayden's sake of course!





0 love notes:
Post a Comment