Hayden & Her Best Buddy
Hayden is just in love with Grady. He is so good with her too. She climbs all over him and he just takes it. Here she is giving him a kiss.
Now she hugs him and decides that she's going to try and climb on his back.
More Grady time.
Jerm took this picture. Doesn't it look like she is shielding away the paparazzi!
Sitting on Grady.
How I know that Hayden won't be a hunter: Yesterday, Hayden was in the bathroom with Moo Moo (our cat). She was watching Moo drink out of the toilet (water was "clean"). I don't think that Hayden liked the idea of Moo drinking out of the toilet so I think she tried to get Moo down. Well, Moo went in the toilet! Just a little dip. Moo went running and Hayden started screaming for Mommy. All Hayden could talk about was finding Moo Moo so she could give her a hug. So, we HAD to find Moo and give her a hug because Hayden felt so bad. Hayden has such a compassionate heart I just know she won't be able to shoot a deer or even see her daddy shoot a deer. She would cry right on the spot!
1 love notes:
That's hilarious!
Post a Comment