*The Famous* Eggplant Parmesan
There is a restaurant that's well known for serving labor inducing Eggplant Parmesan. Scalini's Italian Restaurant in Marietta GA "guarantees" that their eggplant parm will cause a full term pregnant woman to go into labor within 48 hours of eating the dish! Well, I searched for the restaurant on the internet this morning and I found the recipe!
Jerm cooked it for us for lunch today!
Jerm cooked it for us for lunch today!
He followed the recipe to a T!!!
The finished product. I was going to have Jerm half the recipe, but I decided that I will eat this meal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner until I go into labor :-)
Very hopeful! Whitney has a very good friend that went to the restaurant, ordered the eggplant, and went into labor 8 hours later!! Over 300 pregnant women have given birth within 48 hours after eating the meal!!
3 love notes:
Whoo Hoo!! Ya'll have officially tried all the stops...this one has to be it! Can't wait to see!
You guys crack me up! Poor thing, I know you're desperate to get that baby OUT!!! Hope the eggplant does the trick. :)
Trista, You may be adding your baby's picture to the Baby Wall at Scalini's. :):)
Post a Comment