February 11, 2010

Craft Sample

The other day Layne helped me to make a valentine's day craft sample for A Night Out tomorrow night. The babies are going to do hand print poem crafts for the parents for Valentine's Day. She was the perfect model....other than the fact that she wiped her paint hand all over my shirt....
My Little Baker
I was making cupcakes this morning so Layne wanted to make her own dessert. She got her mixing bowl and spoon and got to work.
Mix, mix, mix, stir, stir, stir!
Of course, once your done baking you have to clean up. So, Layne went to the pantry and got the dust pan and brush and got to sweeping. What a little sponge she is.
Yesterday, while we were at Kroger she took my Kroger plus card and tried to swipe it through the ATM thing! She knew exactly what to do!
Funny Hayden story from yesterday....
She came home with some valentines and one of them had a fake tattoo in it. When she found it she brought it to me and said, "Mommy, can you put this tattoo on my back just like you have one on your back?" True true, mommy DOES have a tattoo on her back and she noticed :)

1 love notes:

Jessica said...

haha, Grant tried to swipe my ATM card today at Publix! So funny what they pick up. Sweet pictures!