April 24, 2010

Frog Cupcakes!

To go with the princess and the frog cake I made yesterday. Strawberry cupcake with buttercream icing and fondant eyes.
The whole set up!

On a different cake baking note-If you haven't noticed things have been picking up for me in the sweets business lately. I can only thank God for bringing me the business and giving me the talent that He's given me. It's amazing and I love just about every minute of it! I have EIGHT cakes already for the month of May!! i'm so busy that I'm looking into getting a program called Cake Boss (nothing to do with the show on TLC) that will help me stay organized, price products, keep up with recipes, keep up with clients, schedule cakes, and so much more. It's a really awesome program!! I also just found out that Cricut is coming out with Cricut Cake (click here for more information). It's a Cricut machine designed especially for cake artists (that's the title that Jeremy came up for me). I just feel like I am at a very exciting place with the cake business right now and I can't wait to see what else the Lord has in store for Sugar & Spice Sweets.

0 love notes: