May 22, 2010

Race Day

This morning the fam headed to Olde Town Conyers for a 10K race. I am just trying to get back into running shape....like I was 6 months ago! It was a VERY small race throughout Conyers in order to raise money so that they can pave some bike/running trail. This is the 3rd year they've done it.
We got there and the gang sat on the curb and ate breakfast while I stretched and got warmed up. I finished in about an hour which was pretty good considering I haven't been running much at all. I am hoping that this will jump start my training.
Hayden told me that she wants to run with me someday. I am thinking about signing her up for like a 2K or something. I think she would love the experience and feel so special! She tries to go with me when I go for runs in the morning or evening!
Layner tried on Daddy's glasses.... upside down.....the other night.

0 love notes: