August 9, 2010

Driving Home...

We met Pappy at the Waffle House on Treasure Island before we headed back to GA.
I talked Jeremy into making a stop at Lane Peach Orchard on the way home. It was about 5 hours into the trip. I was so nervous that we wouldn't make it there in time. They close at 7pm and we hit major traffic in Florida and there were tons of downpours where my speed was reduced to like 35 miles an hour, Hayden had to go potty.....It seemed like we were never going to make it. But we made it with 20 minutes to spare!
Peach ice cream for dinner and a 1/2 bushel of peaches and peach bread for the road!
Then it was off to the playground.





The peaches are REALLY good! I have decided that we are going to stop there every time we head either to Florida or home from Florida. It was SO worth it!

1 love notes:

Angela said...

I love the peaches there! I must say though that the peach bread is my favorite! I always buy extra and then freeze it.