June 4, 2011

I have some sad news to share today. In light of The Rockdale Citizen article that was run on me last week I was contacted by the County Code Enforcement and they informed me that I have been running in improperly licensed business out of my home. We thought that we had gone through all of the proper channels to be licensed to do what we were doing, but apparently not. I've contacted both state and county officials to see if there is any way for me to be properly licensed in my home, but initial responses haven't been favorable. Because of all of this I will not be taking any new orders and I will have to cancel all current orders. We know that God has all of this in his hands and as I said just 2 nights ago on my blog (before I knew all of this): Our life has not always be good, nobody's is ALWAYS good. But I know this to be true-no matter what's going on in life I know that God is ALWAYS good, ALWAYS faithful, and ALWAYS there (just to name a few).

May God receive ALL of the glory!

I am very sorry for any inconvenience.

1 love notes:

Jessica said...

i hated to hear this Trista...how disappointing, to say the least...but you are right...the Lord works all things for our good and His glory even if it doesn't look favorable to us...