September 29, 2011

Bosnia Bound

I love this man! He is such an amazing provider and a wonderful spiritual leader to this family....among lots of other things. I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else. Jeremy is headed to Bosnia with Philip and Rusty for a mission trip. Originally I was going to go but with it being all men going we thought it would be better for him to go. I cannot wait to see how God uses them for His glory. We are so thankful that we have so many amazing friends and family members that have financially and prayerfully supported him. He could not be going without you! Here is a picture of Jerm doing some work for me before he leaves this afternoon. He is cutting out gears and fish for the new design of the kids area at Discover Point.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 love notes: