October 26, 2011

Fighter Verses App

So, I have been really wanting to focus on scripture memorization for a while now. I know some verses, but I would really like to have a lot more of God's Word on the tip of my tongue and ready to go. I also know a lot of scripture in my own words, but I would really like to know it in God's words and where exactly it's located! I am excited to say that I found a REALLY cool app on my phone called Fighter Verses. Here is what's so cool about this app......
 The Fighter Verses Android® application includes the following features:

Over 520 verses included – two complete five-year collections.
Add ANY VERSE you want using “My Verses” and optionally define topics for them to do topical memory. Adding verses requires NO typing!
Four Bible translations – ESV, NIV, KJV, LBLA (Spanish)
Fill in the blank QUIZ
SONGS to help you learn the verses through music and singing (ESV only)
WIDGET to display verses on the home screen so the verse is front of you every time you use your phone / tablet.
BLOG commentary from fighterverses.com each week that is directly related to the current verse in the schedule.
Spoken verse AUDIO (ESV only)
TOPICAL index for topical memory
Read whole CHAPTER / context
Configurable SCHEDULE for weekly memorization
REMINDERS to memorize daily or weekly
SOCIAL integration & sharing (Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email)
This application works well offline as well. All verses are available for OFFLINE viewing. 

Memorized Proverbs 3:5-6 this morning!! 

0 love notes: