January 16, 2012

Jogging and Riding


Today the girls and I went to the elementary school down the street so that I could jog and they could ride their bikes. Layner still doesn't ride her big girl bike. So, this is the "bike" that she brought.

Ready to ride!!

On the way to the track....

They just loved this sidewalk for some reason.....better than the track.

Layner had a little spill on the track. She cried a little, then when she saw the blood the whole situation got a lot worse! She's a tough cookie though. I thought for sure that it would be time to go home, but she wanted to keep riding.

Great times!!

They must have gone up and down this sidewalk 20 times!!
Oh, and my jog was just fine. It was so nice to be in a place where I could get some exercise and they were safe and having fun at the same time!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 love notes: