August 9, 2012

The Growth Update!

Here's an update to Jeremy's cyst. He went to his appointment on Monday and the PA took one look and said, "Yep, that's a cyst and we need to drain it. Take off your shirt and lay on your stomach". She numbed it and got busy getting the junk out. Jeremy said that it was still very painful even though she had numbed it. He said that she squeezed it for about 10 minutes! She then wrote him a prescription for an antibiotic and that was that. It's still very painful and still draining. He has been out of town for the past three days working with John and his dad. He dad has been the one to "tend to the wound".....thankfully. These are two pictures that he sent us last night of Jeremy's growth. I told Jeremy I just don't know if I will be able to squeeze that stuff out. I mean I want to help him, but that it some nasty stuff! Slowly but surely it's healing. His advice to anyone that has a cyst is to GET IT REMOVED before it ruptures!! 




0 love notes: