September 21, 2012

Cuties and Pinterest


Don't you just want to eat her up!? She's just so stinking cute. This was taken a few nights ago....her first night sleeping through the night! 10pm to 6am!! Yahoo.

Hayden said to me, "Mommy, does this sign say No Peaches?" She is doing so well with her sight words. I think she knows about 50 of them so far. If she memorizes 100 sight words then she gets a medal!!

I saw this shot on Pinterest and just had to try it. I just love it in black and white!

Hayden and Layne just love their little sister so much!

Hayden got a birthday card from Toys R Us with a $3 gift card in it. So, Friday we went shopping. She picked out this balloon kit. I really wasn't thinking. I have a fear of balloons popping. It goes back to when I was in elementary school. It was field day and there was a relay race set up. We had to get a balloon, run down to a crate, put the balloon on the crate, and sit on it to pop it! We all had out PF uniforms on (it was a private school) which consisted of white t-shirts with the school logo printed on it and tiny red gym shorts with white trim. These shorts offered NO protection from the popping balloon. It was pure torture and now I have this fear of popping balloons. So, when it's time for the girls to twist and turn these balloons in order to create their "animals" they go far away from mommy :) What was I thinking?!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 love notes: