October 31, 2012

Owls, Smiles, and a Hair Cut!


Yesterday Layne was allowed to wear her costume to school for their Halloween Parade! She was excited.

The other day we had to pick up some pictures at Walmart. I needed to update some frames BIG TIME! Finally, we have Gwynn in some picture around the house :) Here we are waiting at the photo center. Big sister little sister!

All three girlies. Man do I love these girls!

Then we decided to get Layner her first real haircut!! Here she is in her "before shot"

I had no idea what the lady was going to do with her hair......

I totally forgot to tell the lady....NO BANGS! Too late now. Now that we're home and can style it the way we want I really don't see too much of a difference at all! Oh well. You get what you pay for I suppose.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 love notes: