May 4, 2013

Catch up!

On Tuesday Hayden did not go to school-I thought that she was sick....but maybe she just needed a mental health day. Layne was a little (ok....a lot) upset when I dropped her off at school because she knew that her sister was not going to school. I told her that I'd give her a special treat. So, since I was baking cookies that day I made Layne a special Hello Kitty cookie that she got to decorate all by herself when she got home! She was excited about it. 

Flowers from the garden.....that Jeremy takes care of! 

Girls, meet Mr Lizard.


Can't get us Wynnie

The other day Gwynn rolled over a milk jug and fell onto the tile floor! OUCH! She was not happy about it and she immediately got 2 blood blisters. 

Kindergarten Round Up.....yes, I said Kindergarten!! Layne will be in kindergarten next year :( Hayden will be in first grade next year :( Gwynn will be 1 year old in less than 3 months! Layne said that she did a great job with the "testing" so we were happy about that! 

Yesterday it rained ALL day and Jeremy wanted to smoke a brisket so he hung a tarp and set up a wind barrier. It was an amazing brisket! 

Ride 'em cow girl! 



0 love notes: