July 23, 2013

Wynnie's First Birthday!

Ice Cream Shoppe Party here we come!! 


Melody bought the glass ice cream dishes for the party. They were the perfect touch! She also bough adorable cupcake plates and serving plates! Love them!!

Wynnie's cake topper! 

Wynnie's 1 year scrapbook. I just printed all of the weekly pictures, simple as that! I learned my lesson when I was still working on Layne's 1 year scrapbook the week before WYNNIE was born!! 

Her cake......simple, elegant, fun Wynnie! 

Her smash cake....

We had to have some cute balloons! 

The table scape.....

Make your own ice cream sundaes....

The favors served up in ice cream containers. 

Trying out the cake


Oreo ball ice cream cones! 





My sister reminded me that THIS is where it all began! This was the first (well, second since I made a butterfly practice cake before this one) cake that I created. I made this for Hayden's first birthday over 6 years ago. That's when I discovered my love for cake decorating! 

0 love notes: