February 4, 2012

Pinterest!!

I first heard about Pinterest after I did a friend's bridal shower cake. Lots of the ladies were asking if I had "pinned" the picture of the cake. "Oh, you would get SO MANY repins, you don't even know!" they said. I had no clue what they were talking about....online pin board?! Then I got an invite and experienced it!! 
It is just so great, you just have to experience it to know what I mean. 
The picture above is of homemade snickers bars!! Found the recipe on pinterest!
The best way to get on pinterest, since it's invite only, is to ask someone that uses pinterest to send you an invite. 
Here it's Pinterest's description of what exactly Pinterest is.....

Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.
Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests. 

0 love notes: