February 3, 2012

Hello.....My Name is Gwynn

Baby names are one of my favorite thing to talk about. It just so happens that it's one of Jeremy's least favorite things to talk about!! I drive him crazy trying to talk about names and he drives me crazy with his bad attitude towards the subject. 

The naming process began early on....for me at least. I had this ongoing list of my favorite and then I would share a name or two here and there with Jeremy. He didn't like ANYTHING!! He finally had to put a  stipulation on the name sharing. I could share one boys name and one girls name in a 24 hour period. I am pretty sure that Jeremy just said no to everything. 

He just felt that it was a waste of time to pick out both a boys and a girls name when we were only going to have one or the other. Why waste all that energy deciding on a name that won't be used?! I looked at it like it was a very fun game with a great prize at the end!!! Oh well. 
So, once we found out that we were having a girl it was time to get down to business, not more excuses!! 

In case you have not figured it out yet, her name will be Gwynn. It's not going to be short for anything. The name means fair, white blessed, holy. And it's just perfect!! We are still working out the middle name. 

0 love notes: