March 21, 2012

Welcome Spring!


Yesterday I took Layne to the park after school. We had a picnic lunch and then we played in the park. All she wanted to do was swing, swing, swing!

Hayden is studying transportation at school. She had a project that was assigned about 3 weeks ago. For some reason I just put it off and put it off. I realized YESTERDAY that this project was due tomorrow!! I wanted to do a paper mache hot air balloon....and I even attempted to do that this morning. Yes, I said I (not Hayden!). I was just going to get the paper mache part going and dry so that she could decorate it tonight. I put the balloon paper mache in the oven at 200 degrees (which I looked up and it was a good way to get the project dried FAST!). The balloon expanded and tore the top of the paper mache. So, that was the end of that. Then I remembered that I had these cute rainbow paper things in the crawlspace from Layne's first birthday!!! Yes, I keep most of their party decorations because I reuse a lot! So, when Hayden got home from school we started to assemble her hot air balloon project together....the way it should be done! She even has a little ballerina in the basket.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 love notes: