May 26, 2012

Babies and Sweet Rides!

Yesterday we headed out to Acworth to visit with Matt, Jamie, Mac and to meet baby Caroline! It was a great visit and Caroline is so tiny and cute! It made us all so excited for baby Gwynn to come!! 
Big sister practice! 
Jeremy surprised me with this while we were out there!! When the girls and I got there it was parked in the driveway. I asked Jerm who's car it was. He told me that it was Matt and Jamie's new car. I thought it was kind of crazy considering they just had a baby AND moved into a new house 2 days before Caroline was born, but I believed him. After we got a house tour we went out to look at their new car. Jeremy figured I would know it was ours when I saw his lunch cooler and backpack in the front seat. I didn't even see it...I was looking at the car, not the stuff. So, finally we got around to the back of the car and he said, "you know this is yours....I bought this for you!". Apparently, he has been talking with dealers for about a month now!! It's a Hyundai Veracruz and I love it! It has three rows and can seat 7!! The girls are in love....especially with the way back seats, they told me that when they grow up they want a car just like it.
July 19th Jeremy and I will have been married for 9 years!! Happy Anniversary to me :)  
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 love notes: