June 17, 2012

Father's Day Adventure!


Our last stop of the day was to Publix to get milk. As I sat in the car with the girls waiting for daddy to come out I noticed how close my tummy was to the steering wheel! Yikes....not much room left! I went to the doctor on Friday and I am 1 cm dilated already! I think that's pretty good for 35 weeks along. Maybe she'll come on her own AND come a little early!

Hayden posing on the rocks outside of Bass Pro Shop!

The girls modeling some summer hats.

Oh, this was such a great sight. Big puffy recliners that rocked and best of all....were empty! I told Jeremy that there wasn't much of a question about his reading material. He was just wasting his time cause he is a redneck for sure!

I told him that this was the happiest I have ever been seeing camo! It was so comfy and cozy....I could have fallen asleep right then and there.

Don't you just love Jeremy's shirt?! I found it on Etsy!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 love notes: