June 19, 2012

More Crafting Gifts!

A sweet friend is having her baby shower this weekend. I wanted to get her something a little different. Of course, I found this idea on Pinterest! It's a little bag that she can take with her to the hospital when she goes to have the baby! Inside is granola bars, M&M's, hair bands, sanitizer, mints, lip balm, and a magazine. 
This is another one of her gifts. They are 5 little newborn onesies rolled up to look like cupcakes! It's another Pinterest idea....I can't take full credit. 
I am also going to do her cake for the shower. It's going to be really cute....you'll have to check out pictures of the cake later in the week! 
I have some outstanding leaders that work beside me in the Discover Kids ministry. They are just amazing women. The latest leadership challenge for all of them is to plan one of our 4 summer events. They team up to get the job done. I wanted to give them each something special after their event is completed. This is what I came up with. It's a prayer board! I picked up the picture frames from The Dollar Tree, mini dry erase markers from Target, embellishments and scrapbook paper from Michael's, and I had the ribbon. Hopefully, they will get some good use out of their weekly prayer boards! 
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 love notes: