July 31, 2013

The Zoo!!

On Monday the girls and I were able to go to Zoo Atlanta for FREE!! 
Here we are on the little train that took us around the kids area. You know how much Layne LOVES trains!! She was in heaven. 
They is a new thing at the zoo! A little water fountain thing. Thankfully, we brought their bathing suites so they were prepared. 
The only meltdown from any of them! Not bad at all. It only lasted about 30 seconds too. 
This was probably their favorite thing! 
We got to go into a netted area FILLED with birds. This was only one tree in the exhibit. Right after I took this picture they decided to take flight and come right at me in order to get to another tree. It was NUTS! 
We started the morning out at Ria's Bluebird Cafe. A friend of mine told me about it and said we just had to go. I guess it was featured on Food Network! It was GREAT, everything about it was great....the atmosphere, the service, the people, the food.....

0 love notes: